TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
(Per) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.15 Dated the 2nd May, 2013.
Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2044.
1. B.P.Ms.No.76, dated 24.02.1981.
2. (Per) B.P.(Ch) No.342 (SB), dated 28.12.1989.
3. (Per) B.P.(Ch) No.174 (SB), dated 17.10.1992.
4. (Per) B.P. (Ch) No.242 (SB), dated 08.10.2007.
5. G.O.Ms.No.75 Finance (Pension) Department, dated 14.03.2013.
Following the orders of the Government, orders were issued, enhancing the quantum of Festival Advance from Rs.500/- to Rs.1,000/- to the Pensioners of the TANGEDCO – vide the Board's Proceedings fourth read above. Recently, the Government of Tamil Nadu, in its order fifth read above, have issued orders, enhancing the quantum of Festival Advance from Rs.1,000/- to Rs.2,000/- to its Pensioners.
2. Generally, the TANGEDCO has been adopting the orders issued by the Government from time to time in connection with Pension and Pensionary benefits to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners. Requests have also been received in connection with adoption of the said Government Order in TANGEDCO and to extend the benefit to the Pensioners of TANGEDGO. Accordingly, a proposal for adoption of the said Government Order in TANGEDCO, has been placed before the Board of TANGEDCO for its approval.
3. The TANGEDCO has carefully examined the above issue and decided to adopt the above orders of the Government, so as to extend the same benefit to the Pensioners of TANGEDCO.
4. Accordingly, the TANGEDCO hereby directs that all the pensioners of TANGEDCO shall be granted Festival Advancce of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only).
5. All other conditions laid down in the Board's Proceedings read above, shall remain unchanged.
6. The receipt of these Proceedings shall be acknowledged in the slip enclosed.
(BY ORDER OF THE BOARD)
All Chief Engineers.
All Chief Financial Controllers.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch.
All Superintending Engineers.
All Deputy Secretaries/Secretariat Branch.
The Residential Audit Officer/Chennai-2.
The Chairman-cum-Managing Director's Table.
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO.
All Directors/TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO.
The Inspector General of Police/Vigilance/Chennai-2.
The Secretary/TANGEDCO /Chennai-2.
The Legal Adviser/TANGEDCO /Chennai-2.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/Administrative Branch/Chennai-2.
All Senior Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch/Chennai-2.
The Chief Medical Officer/TANGEDCO Headquarters Dispensary/Chennai-2.
All Under Secretaries/Secretariat Branch/Chennai-2.
All Unit Assistant Personnel Officers/Headquarters (5 copies).
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Headquarters/Adm.Branch.
The APO/Tamil Development – for publication in the Bulletin (2 copies).
The Director/Computer Centre/Chennai-2.
The Chief Public Relations Officer/TANGEDCO/Chennai-2.
The Resident Manager/T.N.E.B. Limited/New Delhi.
"A-10" Section/Secretariat Branch/Chennai-2.
The President/TNEB Retired Officials Association,
No.14 (Old No.7), 2nd Main Road, Ram Nagar, Chennai-600 082.
The General Secretary/Federation of TNEB Pensioners Associations,
G2, Plot No.87, Door No.31, Ramyam Apt., Nehru St, Alwarthirunagar,Chennai-87.
The General Secretary/TNEB Pensioners' Progressive Union,
No.9, Sundaram Chetty Street, Kottikulam Road, Dindigul-624 001.
The General Secretary/Electricity Board Pensioners' Welfare Association,
No.27, Mosque Street, Chepauk, Chennai-600 005.
The General Secretary/Tamil Nadu Electricity Retired Workers' Association,
No.16, 10th East Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-6.
The General Secretary/TNEB Retired Employees & Officers Association,
No.18, Ellaiyamman Koil Street, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033.