TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
144, ANNA SALAI,
CHENNAI – 2.
Memo. No.29744/A3/A31/2013-1, Dated :06-05-2013.
Sub: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board – Deduction of
Subscription and Donation to Trade Unions from
the Salary of willing employees – Detailed
guidelines – Issued – Strict adherence –
Ref: 1) (Per) B.P. (Ch) No.111 (SB) Dated : 9.5.2007.
2) Board’s Memo. No.45399/A3/A31/2007-1,
(SB), Dated : 4-7-2007.
3) Memo. No.19977/A3/A31/2013-1, dt.12-4-2013.
In the Board’s Proceedings first cited, detailed guidelines were issued for deduction of Annual Union Subscription and Donation from the salary of the willing employees. In the reference second cited, orders were issued for deduction of annual donation from the willing members of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers Sangam. In the reference third cited, orders were issued to deduct the Union donation from the members of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers Sangam who have already exercised their willingness, from the pay bill for May 2013 payable in June 2013, from whom the same was not deducted by the year 2012 due to Court case.
2) In the standard Terms and Conditions in para-4 of the Board’s Proceedings first cited it has been ordered that the request for deduction in writing from the Union Member should be submitted to the pay claiming officer before 15th of May every year. Requisitions received after 15th of May will not be taken into account. The authorisation given shall continue to be in force until it is withdrawn or any change is proposed by the employee. However, such withdrawal/change can be made once in a year i.e., from 1st May to 15th May of each year.
3) The employees who are willing to withdraw their willingness already exercised or change their willingness by exercising fresh option to their choice shall be permitted to do so as per the standard Terms and Conditions already issued.
- 2 -
4) All the Chief Engineers/Superintending Engineers and other Officers are therefore, requested to strictly adhere to the standard terms and conditions specified in the Board’s Proceedings cited without any deviation and give wide publicity to this order by communicating this order to all the field officers and arrange to display in the notice boards of their respective offices for exercising the option during 1st May to 15th May every year. For May 2013, fresh willingness if any may also be obtained.
5) Receipt of the Board Proceedings shall be acknowledged.
All Chief Engineers.
The Chief Financial Controller/General & Revenue/Accounts
All Superintending Engineers.
All Deputy Secretaries/Secretariat Branch.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch/Chennai-2.
The Residential Audit Officer.
The Chairman cum Managing Director’s Table.
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO.
The Inspector General of Police/Vigilance.
All Directors/TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO.
The Legal Adviser.
The Superintending Engineer/CMD’s office.
The Industrial Relations Adviser/TANGEDCO.
The Chief Medical Officer/Dispensary/Chennai-2.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/Administrative Branch.
All Senior Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch.
The Industrial Relations Officer/TANGEDCO.
The Under Secretary/Wage Revision and Regulations/
The Director, Computer Centre.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Tamil Development – for Publication
in the TNEB Bulletin (2 copies).
The Resident Manager, T.N.E.B. Limited,
All Officers/Sections/Cells in the Secretariat Branch .
Tamil Nadu Electricity Workers' Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Accounts & Executive Staff
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Workers Progressive
- 3 -
Central Organisation of Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees (COTEE).
Minsara Pirivu Anna Thozhir Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Janatha Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu National Electricity Workers' Federation (2 Groups).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees Congress.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Thozhilalar Aykiyya Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Association.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Finance & Accounts Officers Association.
Bharathiya Electricity Employees Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Card Billing Staff
// TRUE COPY // FORWARDED BY ORDER //