TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
Er.N.KRISHNAMOORTHI, BE, All Chief Engineers,
Chief Engineer / Personnel, All Superintending Engineers,
8th Floor, NPKRR Maaligai,
144 Anna Salai, Chennai-2.
Letter No.9941/108/G.28/G.281/2014-1, dated 07.02.2014.
Estt - Class III Service - JA/Typist/Steno- Typist (Accounts) - Promotion as Assistant (Accounts) - Allotment Orders - Issued.
This Office Memo. No.046970/G29/G.291 /
2013-4 dated: 04.02.2014.
I am to state that the Junior Assistants / Typists / Steno-Typists (Accounts) mentioned in the Annexure, who have been selected for promotion to the post of Assistant (Accounts) in Class III Service, are allotted to your Circle for appointment as Assistant (Accounts) against the existing vacancies.
2) I request that as per the provisions in Annexure II, referred to in Regulation 93 of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations, necessary promotion and posting orders as Assistant (Accounts) may be issued to the above promotees under intimation to this office within 3 days. The joining of the promottees should be watched by the relieving officers and the joining or otherwise of those promottees should be intimated to this office within 15 days and thereafter a report on the action taken on those who have not joined. The promottees should be instructed in the posting orders itself to join at the allotted place immediately allowing joining time, failing which suitable action as deemed fit may be initiated against them as per standing orders. If the individuals do not join within the time limit, the fact may be intimated to this office and necessary action may be taken. A copy of the same may be sent to this office.
3) The Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno-Typist shall be directed to attend the works attached to the existing post of Junior Assistant / Typist / Steno-Typist due to Administrative reasons till the post of Junior Assistant / Typists / Steno-Typist are filled up.
4) The receipt of the letter may be acknowledged.
Sd. / - XXX
ASSISTANT PERSONNEL OFFICER / AS
for CHIEF ENGINEER / PERSONNEL
Copy to: The Superintending Engineers Concerned.
They are requested to relieve the individuals immediately on receipt of reposting orders from the Superintending Engineer concerned directing them to join in the new station immediately, after availing joining time.
Copy to the Chief Engineers Concerned.
Copy to Stock file.
|Memo.No.009941/108/G28/G281/2014-1, dated 07.02.2014|
|Sl. No.||Name||Designa-tion||Date of|
|2||N. SHANTHI||JA||10.07.1970||Madurai/EDC||Madurai EDC|
|Hydro Project Civil/|
|8||J. PAZHANIVEL||JA||23.06.1973||Cuddalore EDC||Cuddalore EDC|
|9||G. VIMALA||JA||06.05.1969||GCC/ Madurai||GCC/ Madurai|
|26.04.1975||Tuticorin EDC||Tuticorin EDC|
|15||N. MASILAMANI||JA||27.07.1975||Vellore EDC||Vellore EDC|
|16||R. RANI||JA||16.02.1968||Madurai EDC||Madurai EDC|
|19||V.MALARKODI||TYPIST||22.07.1983||Tirupattur EDC||Tirupattur EDC|
|20||S. JOTHI||JA||06.05.1979||Thanjavur EDC||Thanjavur EDC|
|21||U.VIJAYALAKSHMI||TYPIST||06.03.1965||Madurai EDC||Madurai EDC|
|TYPIST||11.05.1978||Trichy /Metro||Trichy /Metro|
|28||K. KANNAN||JA||31.05.1983||CFC /GL||Krishnagiri EDC|
|30||G. MEENA||TYPIST||07.05.1974||Caddalore EDC||Caddalore EDC|
|32||M. SRIVIDYA||JA||04.04.1969||Thanjavur EDC||Thanjavur EDC|
|33||M.SENTHIL KUMAR||JA||05.06.1967||Mettur EDC||Mettur EDC|
|HP/ Civil Erode|
|35||M.GANDHI MATHI||JA||22.04.1967||Mettur EDC||Mettur EDC|
|Gen. Circle/ Erode|
|37||K.S.KAVITHA||JA||07.06.1980||Gobi EDC||Gobi EDC|
|38||M.P.PALANIAMMAL||JA||10.11.1983||Gobi EDC||Gobi EDC|
|JA||31.07.1967||Pudukottai EDC||Pudukottai EDC|
|JA||08.12.1974||Krishnagiri EDC||Krishnagiri EDC|
|44||S.RAVIKUMAR||JA||28.05.1971||Gen. Circle/ Kundah||Gen/Kundah|
|Sd. / - XXX|
:: TANGEDCO ::
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600 002.
Memo. No.046970/G.29/G.291/2013-4, dated 04.02.2014.
The suitability report of Junior Assistant/Typist/Steno-Typist of Accounts Cadre was called for vide reference cited, for considering their promotion for the post of Assistant (Accounts).
2) The names of 45 Junior Assistant/Typist/Steno-Typist (Accounts) are furnished in Annexure-'A', which is provisionally selected for promotion as Assistant (Accounts).
3) The names of 3 (Three) Junior Assistant/Typist/Steno-Typist (Accounts) as furnished in Annexure-'B' to this Office Memo. have not been selected for promotion as Assistant (Accounts) for the reasons noted against their names. They may prefer appeal if any to the Chairman within two months from the date of this receipt of this Memo.
4) The names of 1 (One) Junior Assistant/Typist/Steno-Typist (Accounts) as listed in Annexure-'C' have been deferred for promotion as Assistant (Accounts) for the reasons noted against their names. Their cases will be taken up for consideration after getting clarification, subject to their eligibility.
5) This panel is valid for one year from the date of this Memo. The allottment order to these promotees will be made against the vacancies only on need basis separately.
....... 2 ..
:: 2 ::
6) They are directed to acknowledge the receipt of this Memo. forthwith.
Encl:- Annexure 'A', 'B' & 'C'.
through the Superintending Engineer/Concerned.
Copy to :
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//
:: 3 ::