TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.,
144, Anna Salai,
Memo.No.093941/G.13/G.131/2012-2 Dated 12 .12.2012.
Sub:- Establishment – Class II Service – Assistant Engineer/Electrical by Internal Selection -
Allotment orders – Issued.
Ref:- 1) This office U.O.Note .No.000729/02/G55/G551/2012-1,
2) This office Letter No.000729/02/G.55/G.551/2012,
3) This office Memo. No.093941/G.13/G.131/2012-1,
4) This office Letter No.000729/02/G.55/G.551/12-3,
In continuation of this office Memo. under reference 3rd cited, the additionally 20 individuals who have been provisionally selected for appointment as Assistant Engineer/Electrical in the Pay Band + Grade pay of Rs.10100-34800+4600 in Class II service through internal selection, vide reference 54h cited, as in the Annexure are allotted to the circle as indicated against each.
2. Their selection for appointment as Assistant Engineer/ Electrical through internal selection is subject to the following conditions:-
iii. that their pay will be fixed by grant of personal pay to
extent of the difference in the basic pay admissible to
them from time to time in the post of Assistant
Engineer/Electrical till it becomes equal to or more
than the basic pay in the previous post whichever is
earlier, as per orders in B.P.Ms.(FB) No.95
(Sectt.Branch) dated 20.11.1985 and clarificatory orders
issued thereon from time to time.
ii. since the appointment now ordered is by internal
selection, the individuals are not eligible for fixation
of pay under Regulation 33(b) of Tamil Nadu Electricity
Board Service Regulation.
iii. they should produce satisfactory evidence in original
regarding their educational qualification, date of birth
and community before joining duty for verification and
that if any discrepancy is found in the certificates or
if they are found to be unqualified, their appointment
will be cancelled immediately followed by cancellation
of selection also.
iv. As they have already furnished an undertaking
relinquishing their rights for further promotion in
their present cadre, in the event of their appointment
as Assistant Engineer/Electrical they have no claim for
further promotion in the present cadre.
v. they will not be eligible for reversion to their parent
cadre or post under any circumstances.
vi. that anomalies if any will not be considered.
3. An undertaking to the effect of items (i) to (vi) under para-2 above may be obtained from the individuals (in duplicate) before their joining as Assistant Engineer/Electrical. One copy of the undertaking should be pasted in Service Roll/Service Book of the individual and another copy should be retained in the office of the Superintending Engineer.
4. The Superintending Engineer’s are informed to issue orders of appointment on temporary basis subject to agreeing to the above conditions in writing, under Regulation 106 of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulation and postings, to the employees. The Superintending Engineer’s are also informed to include a clause in the appointment order that the appointment and regularisation/confirmation of services in the category of Assistant Engineer shall be subject to the outcome of the W.P.No.23245/2001, 39282/2005, 39883/2005 and 11710/2005.
5. The individual may be directed to produce the Physical Fitness Certificate obtained from a Medical Officer not lower in rank than that of a Civil Surgeon, to the Superintending Engineer at the time of joining duty as Assistant Engineer/Electrical. If their vision are not normal then they have to produce a special certificate obtained from an Eye Specialist employed in a Government Hospital furnishing the particulars mentioned in the annexure to the form of Physical Fitness Certificate.
6. The selected candidates may be informed that they should join duty within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of relief in the present post, failing which it will be taken that they are not interested to accept the appointment and further action will be taken to cancel their appointment.
7. No representation for change of postings or extension of time limit to join duty will be entertained under any circumstances. Even if any attempt is made for modification through third person, the selection and appointment order will be cancelled.
8. The attention of the Superintending Engineer’s are also drawn to B.P.Ms.(FB) No. 45 (Adm.Branch) dated 05.09.88 wherein it has been stipulated that all Assistant Engineer/Electrical recruited shall be posted to any one of the field branch (i) to (vi) stated therein.
9. The Superintending Engineer’s concerned are requested to report the date of relief and date of joining of the individual promptly.
10. The Superintending Engineer’s concerned are informed that if any of the Junior Engineer/ Elecl. II Grade in the list has already joined as Junior Engineer/ Elecl. I Grade consequent to promotion, they are not eligible for internal selection of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical and their orders need not be served to them and such of the persons may be intimated to this office immediately.
11. If any of the individual is udnergoing punishment/ D.P. pending, the allotment order need not be served and intimated to this office immediately.
12. The receipt of this Memo. shall be acknowledged.
The Superintending Engineers concerned.
Copy to the Chief Engineers concerned.
Copy to the Senior Personnel Officer/Recruitment/Adm.Br./Chennai-2.
Copy to G 3, G 12 & G 18 Sections/Adm.Branch, Chennai-2.
Copy to Stock File/ Spare.
:FORWARDED BY ORDER:
|ANNEXURE TO MEMO. NO. 093941/G13/G131/2012-2, DATED 12.12.2012.|
|Name of the Employee||Designation||Date of Birth||Name of the Circle||Circle allotted|
|1||D. Senthil Kumar||Helper Cum Meter Reader||13.9.74||Madurai EDC/ Metro||Tiruppur EDC|
|2||S. Murugesan||Helper Cum Meter Reader||20.1.72||Udumalpet EDC||Udumalpet EDC|
|3||S.Ebenezar Selva Daniel||Helper Cum Meter Reader||3.4.75||NCES/ Tirunelveli||Tiruppur EDC|
|4||R. Karuppaiah||Helper Cum Meter Reader||1.6.75||Pudukottai
|6||P. Ramar||Helper cum Meter Reader||23.5.72||Thirupathur
|7||S.Baskaran||Helper Cum Meter Reader||18.6.75||Mettur EDC||Namakkal EDC|
|8||K.V.Ilayaraj||Helper Cum Meter Reader||3.2.78||Thirupathur
|9||N.Vijaya babu||Helper cum Meter reader||10.7.76||Dharmapuri
|10||S.Thangaraj||Helper Cum Meter Reader||15.4.74||Mettur EDC||Namakkal EDC|
|11||N. Venkatesan||Helper Cum Meter reader||27.5.76||SALEM EDC||Salem EDC|
|12||S.P. Saravanakumar||Helper Cum Meter Reader||25.1.75||NCES/ Tirunelveli||Nilgiris EDC|
|13||A. Krishnan||Helper Cum Meter Reader||11.7.77||NCES/ Tirunelveli||Nilgiris EDC|
|14||N.Muthukumar||Helper Cum MeterReader||1.6.73||Kanyakumarai EDC||Gen.Circle/ Kundah|
|15||A.S. Anbu selvan.||Helper Cum meter reader||27.6.79||Tiruvarur EDC||Gen.Circle/ Kundah|
|16||A. Riaznazumudin||Helper cum meter reader||24.9.72||Cuddalore EDC||Gen.Circle/ Kundah|
|17||K. Saravanan||Helper cum meter reader||25.7.74||Cuddalore EDC||Gen.Circle/ Kundah|
|18||K. Senthil Rajan||Helper Cum Meter Reader||19.6.74||NCES/ Tirunelveli||Gen.Circle/ Kundah|
|19||B. Saraswathi||Technical Assistant||3.3.80||NCES/ Tirunelveli||Virudhunagar EDC|
|15.6.72||Mettur EDC||Gen.Circle/ Kundah|