TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD
144, Anna Salai,
Memo No. 019939/308/G15/G.151/2014-2, dated 11 .07.2014.
Sub :- Establishment - Class II Service – A.E/Civil Selected
Ref:- S.P.O/Rectt. U.O. Note No.069957/612/G55/G551/
The individuals who have been provisionally selected for appointment as Assistant Engineer/Civil in the scale of pay of Rs.10100-34800+5100 Grade Pay in Class II Service through Internal Selection furnished in the Annexure are allotted to the Superintending Engineer as indicated.
2. Their selection for appointment as Assistant Engineer/Civil through Internal Selection is subject to the following conditions:-
i) That their pay will be fixed by grant of personal pay to the extent of the difference in the basic pay admissible to them from time to time in the post of Assistant Engineer/Civil till it becomes equal to or more than the basic pay in the previous post of his promotion to higher post whichever is earlier, as per orders in B.P. Ms. (FB) No.95 (Sectt. Branch) dated 20.11.1985 and clarificatory orders issued thereon from time to time.
ii) Since the appointment now ordered is by Internal Selection, the individuals are not eligible for fixation of pay under Regulation 33(b) of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulation.
iii) They should produce satisfactory evidence in original regarding their educational qualification, Date of birth and community Certificate before joining duty for verification and that if any discrepancy is found in the certificates or if they are found to be unqualified, their appointment will be cancelled immediately followed by cancellation of selection also.
iv) As they have already furnished an undertaking relinquishing their rights for further promotion in their present cadre, in the event of their appointment as Assistant Engineer/Civil they have no claim for further promotion in the present cadre.
v) They will not be eligible for reversion to their parent cadre of post under any circumstances.
vi) That anomalies if any will not be considered.
3. An undertaking to the effect of items (i) to (vi) under para-2 above may be obtained from the individuals (in duplicate) before their joining as Assistant Engineer/Civil. One copy of the undertaking should be pasted in Service Roll/Service Book of the individual and another copy should be retained in the Office of the Superintending Engineer.
4. The Superintending Engineers concerned are requested to issue orders of appointment on temporary basis under Regulation 106 of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulation and postings subject to their agreeing to the above conditions in writing to the employees immediately.
5. Necessary form of Physical Fitness Certificates is enclosed and the individual may be directed to produce the Physical Fitness Certificate obtained from a Medical Officer not lower in rank than that of a Civil Surgeon to the Superintending Engineers concerned at the time of joining duty as Assistant Engineer/Civil. If their vision are not normal then they have to produce a special certificate obtained from an Eye Specialist employed in a Govt. Hospital furnishing the particulars mentioned in the annexure to the form of Physical Fitness Certificate. The Physical Fitness Certificate may be verified at your end.
6. The selected candidates may be informed that they should join duty within one week from the date of relief in the present post, failing which it will be taken that they are not interested to accept the appointment and further action will be taken to cancel their appointment.
7. No representation for change of postings of extension of time limit to join duty will be entertained under any circumstances. Even if any attempt is made for modification through third person, the selection and appointment order will be cancelled.
8. The Superintending Engineers concerned are requested to report the date of relief and date of joining of the individual promptly.
9. If any of the individual is undergoing punishment/D.P. pending, the allotment order need not be served and intimated to this office immediately.
10. Item Nos.1 & 2 are not eligible for T.T.A.
11. The receipt of this memo may be acknowledged.
The Superintending Engineers Concerned,
The date of joining of the individuals may be reported to this office.
Copy to the Concerned Superintending Engineers.
The date of relief of the individuals may be reported to this office.
Copy to the Concerned Chief Engineers.
Copy to the Personnel Officer/Panel/Adm.Branch/Chennai-2.
Copy to Stock File.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//
Annexure to Memo No.019939/308/515/G15/G.151/2014-2,
Name, D.O.B., Designation &
CHENNAI DEV. CIRCLE.
SPL. GR. FOREMAN.