TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
Er. S.SYED LIYAKATH., B.E.,
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600 002.
All Superintending Engineers,
Letter No. 061885/387/G.1/G.12/2011-3, dated 27.12.2011.
Estt- Class III - Service - Junior Engineer/Elecl II -Grade - Promotion to the post of Junior Engineer/ Electrical I.Grade – Suitability reports – DP & Service particulars Called for – Reg
A fresh panel is proposed to be prepared to fill up the existing and anticipated vacancies of Junior Engineer/ Electrical. I Grade fixing the Crucial date of 25.03.2010 A list consisting of Junior Engineer/ Electrical .II Grade is annexed for consideration for promotion to the post of Junior Engineer/Electrical.I Grade.
2. I am to request you to furnish the particulars in the format enclosed (5 Copies in A4 size) in respect of Junior Engineer/ Electrical.II Grade, who are working in your circle. Also, if any of the individuals listed in the annexure, has been transferred from your circle to other circle, the S.E. Concerned may be addressed by together with the copy of this office reference (w.e.) with a request to furnish the report of the Officers concerned directly to this office. The format should not be filled up as dash (-) but it should be mentioned as `Yes' or `No' or otherwise applicable. If any of the individuals mentioned in the list working in your circle is marked to other circle, their particulars may also be furnished without fail.
3. I am to request you to furnish, the particulars of passing the E.D. Account test with Registration Number and month and year of passing in respect of Junior Engineer/ Electrical.II Grade mentioned in the list enclosed. If they are not passed the E.D.Account test so far, it should be mentioned as not passed the E.D.Account test alongwith other particulars in the enclosed format.
4. I am also to request you to report whether any of the Junior Engineers/ Electrical.II Grade is involved in Disciplinary Proceedings, Court cases or undergoing punishment of reversion to lower post, if so to furnish 5 copies of Charge memo./Final order (A4 size) if any issued to them together with the date of commencement of punishment and probable date of completion of punishment.
5. I am to request you to furnish specifically the date of Completion of probation in the post of Junior Engineer/ Electricall.II Grade or Technical Assistant if any in the format. If order for declaration of completion of probation is not issued so far, the reason may be intimated to this office. The Performance Assessment Report for 2009 may also be sent to this office, if not already sent.
6. The above details may be furnished immediately, on or before 13.01.2012 without fail.
Encl: One Annexure &
S. SYED LIYAKATH
CHIEF ENGINEER/ PERSONNEL
Copy submitted to: the Chief Engineers concerned
Copy to the Assistant Personnel officer/Electrical/ Adm.Branch/Chennai-2.
Copy to the Assistant Personnel officer/Services/ Adm.Branch/Chennai-2.
Copy to the G.4, G12 , G13 & G18 Sections.
Copy to t Stock file.
F O R M A T
1. Name and Designation :
2. Age and Date of Birth :
3. Date of Retirement :
4. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
5. Passing of E.D.Account Test
held during with Regn.No :
6. Whether possess adequate :
kmowledge in Tamil
7. Date of regular appointment in the post :
JE/Electrical I Grade.
8. Date of completion of probation in the
Cadre of JE/El.II.Gr or TA/El. :
9. Total service in the present
post as on 30.11.2011 : Y M D
( JE/Electrical.II Gr.)
10. i) Name of the station & the circle :
ii) The correct & complete postal address :
of the official with Pin Code No.
11. Whether any penalty has been imposed :
on the Officer for the last 5 years
if so, to furnish.
i) the nature of charge 8(a) or 8(b) :
ii) identity the charge proved and not :
iii) the nature of penalty imposed :
12. If the punishment ordered is stoppage :
of increment with or without comulative
effect, indicate the following
i) the normal due date of increment :
of the officer
ii) the date of commencement of the :
period of punishment.
iii) the probable date of completion :
of the period of punishment.
iv) A copy of final order issued :
to be enclosed
13. Whether any charge/Vigilance enquiry :
are pending against the Officer and if
so indicate the nature of Charge/enquiry
present stage.A copy of charge memo.
to be enclosed.
14. Whether is he on (i) unauthorised :
absence for more than six months (or)
(ii) E.O.L. (or) (iii) employment at abroad.
15. Whether suitable for promotion :
16. Whether the detailes Servicee : In separate
particulars of the officials sheet.