TAMILNADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
(PER) CMD TANGEDCO PROCEEDINGS NO.74 DATED THE 30.04.015
Thiruvalluvar Aandu, 2045.
i)(Per) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.270 (SB), dated 13.10.14.
ii)G.O,Ns,Bi,128 Finance (Pension) Dept., dated 27.04.15.
In the proceedings first read above, orders were issued allowing 107% of Dearness Allowance to the Pensioners /Family Pensioners of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited with effect from 1.7.2014. In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued revising the rate of Dearness Allowance from 107% to 113%, payable to its Pensioners/Family Pensioners with effect from 1st January, 2015. It has been decided to extend the same benefit to the Pensioners/Faily Pensioners of TANGEDCO.
2. Accordingly, it is hereby ordered that the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, be paid Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st January, 2015 the following rates :-
Date from which payable
Revised rate of Dearness Allowance (per month)
1st January, 2015
113% of Pension/Family Pension
3. Consequent on increase in the rate of Dearness Allowance from 107% to 113%, the arrears for the period from 1.1.2015 to 30.04.15, as ordered in para-2 above, shall be paid to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners on 11.05.2015.
4. The amount of Dearness allowance involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee, if such fraction is 50 paise and above and shall be ignored if it is less than 50 paise.
5. In the case of divisible family pension, the Dearness Allowance shall also be paid proportionately.
6. The receipt of these proceedings shall be acknowledged.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
All Chief Engineers
All Chief Financial Controllers/TANGEDCO & TANTRANSCO
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch
All Superintending Engineers
The Residential Audit Officer/Chennai-2.
The Chairman –cum-Managing Director’s Table
All Directors of TANGEDCO & TANTRANSCO
The Secretary /TANGEDCO /Chennai-2.
The Legal Adviser/TANGEDCO/Chennai-2.
The Superintending Engineer/Chairman-cum-Managing Director’s Office
All Asst. Personnel Officers/Adm.Branch/Chennai-2.
The Asst.Personnel Officer/Tamil. Dev.-for Publication in the Bulletin
The President /TNEB Retired Officials Association,
No.14 (Old No.7), 2nd Main Road, Ram Nagar, Chennai-600 082.
The General Secretary/Federation of TNEB Pensioners Associations,
G.2, Plot No.87, Door No31, Ramyam Apt, Nehru St, Alwarthirunagar,
The General Secretary /TNEB Pensionser’s Progressive Union,
No.33, Bootha Perumal Street, Anna Salai, Chennai-600 002.
The General Secretary/ Electricity Board Pensioner’s Welfare Associaton.
No.27, Mosque Street, Chepauk, Chennai-600 005.
The General Secretary/Tamil Nadu Electricity Retired Worker’s Association,
No.16, 10th East Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-6
The General Secretary/TNEB Retired Employees & Officers Association,
No.18, Ellaiyamman Koil Street, West Mambalam, Chennai- 600 033.]
:: TRUE COPY :: FORWARDED :: BY ORDER ::