TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
(PER) CMD TANGEDCO PROCEEDINGS NO.269 DATED THE 11TH OCTOBER, 2013.
1. (Per) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.27 (SB), dated 20.05.2013.
In the proceedings first read above, orders were issued allowing 80% of Dearness Allowance to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited with effect from 01.01.2013. In the Government Order second read above, the Government of Tamil Nadu have issued orders revising the rate of Dearness Allowance from 80% to 90%, payable to its Pensioners/Family Pensioners with effect from 1st July, 2013. It has been decided to extend the same benefit to the Pensioners/ Family Pensioners of TANGEDCO.
2. Accordingly, it is hereby ordered that the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, be paid Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st July, 2013 at the following rates: -
Date from which payable
Revised rate of Dearness Allowance (Per month)
1st July, 2013
90% of Pension/Family Pension
3. Consequent on increase in the rate of Dearness Allowance from 80% to 90%, the arrears for the period from 01.07.2013 to 30.09.2013, as ordered in para-2 above, shall be paid to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners on 18th October, 2013.
4. The amount of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee if such fraction is 50 paise and above and shall be ignored if it is less than 50 paise.
5. In the case of divisible family pension, the Dearness Allowance shall also be paid proportionately.
6. The receipt of these proceedings shall be acknowledged in the slip enclosed.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN-CUM-MANAGING DIRECTOR)
All Chief Engineers.
All Chief Financial Controllers/TANGEDCO & TANTRANSCO.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch.
All Superintending Engineers.
The Residential Audit Officer/Chennai-2.
The Chairman-cum-Managing Director's Table.
All Directors of TANGEDCO & TANTRANSCO.
The Legal Adviser/TANGEDCO/Chennai-2.
The Superintending Engineer/Chairman-cum-Managing Director's Office.
All Officers/Sections in Secretariat Branch.
The Asst. Personnel Officer/Tamil Dev. – for publication in the Bulletin (2 copies).
The President/TNEB Retired Officials Association,
No.14 (Old No.7), 2nd Main Road, Ram Nagar, Chennai-600 082.
The General Secretary/Federation of TNEB Pensioners Associations,
G2, Plot No.87, Door No.31, Ramyam Apt., Nehru St, Alwarthirunagar,Chennai-87.
The General Secretary/TNEB Pensioners' Progressive Union,
No.9, Sundaram Chetty Street, Kottikulam Road, Dindigul-624 001.
The General Secretary/Electricity Board Pensioners' Welfare Association,
No.27, Mosque Street, Chepauk, Chennai-600 005.
The General Secretary/Tamil Nadu Electricity Retired Workers' Association,
No.16, 10th East Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-6.
The General Secretary/TNEB Retired Employees & Officers Association,
No.18, Ellaiyamman Koil Street, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033.