TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
(PER) FB TANGEDCO PROCEEDINGS NO. 60 DATED THE 18th OCTOBER, 2012.
1. (Per) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.100 (SB), dated 03.05.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No.365, Finance (Pension) Department, dated 08.10.2012.
In the Proceedings first read above, among other things, orders were issued allowing 65% of Dearness Allowance to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited with effect from 01.01.2012. In the Government Order second read above, the Government of Tamil Nadu have issued orders revising the rate of Dearness Allowance from 65% to 72%, payable to its Pensioners/ Family Pensioners with effect from 1st July, 2012. The TANGEDCO has decided to adopt the said Government Order to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of TANGEDCO also.
2. Accordingly, it is hereby ordered that the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited be paid Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st July, 2012 at the following rates: -
Date from which payable
Revised rate of Dearness Allowance (Per month)
1st July, 2012
72% of Pension/Family Pension
3. Consequent on increase in the rate of Dearness Allowance from 65% to 72%, the arrears for the period from 01.07.2012 to 30.09.2012, as ordered in para-2 above, shall be paid to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners along with their Pension for the month of October 2012.
4. The amount of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee if such fraction is 50 paise and above and shall be ignored if it is less than 50 paise.
5. In the case of divisible family pension, the Dearness Allowance shall also be paid proportionately.
6. The receipt of these proceedings shall be acknowledged in the slip enclosed.
(BY ORDER OF THE BOARD)