TAMILNADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 2.
Memo No. 100718/583/G57/G572/2012, Dated: 26.03.2012.
Sub: Recruitment – ITI Helper Direct Recruitment 2009 –
Selection of 4000 ITI Helper in two Batches - Fixing
of Seniority - Instructions - Intimation – Reg.
Ref: 1. (Per) B.P.(F.B).No. 40, dated. 14.12.2005.
2. (Per) B.P.(F.B).No. 8, dated. 2.06.2009.
3. This office Lr.No. 100459/265/G57/G572/2009,
4. This office Lr.No. 100459/265/G57/G572/2009,
In the B.P.’s and letters under reference cited, orders were issued for the Selection of 4000 ITI NTC/NAC Helper (Trainee) by Direct Recruitment through Employment Exchange at a consolidated pay of Rs.2500/- for two years in the training period and after successful completion of training, they will come under the regular time scale of pay.
2) The Seniority of the 4000 ITI Helper (Trainee) should be assigned taking into account based on the date of issue of the Selection Order (i.e.) 28.02.2009 and 03.06.2009 respectively.
3) The 2500 ITI Helper(Trainee), who were appointed on 28.02.2009 in the first batch should be kept as first in the Seniority and the 1500 Helper(Trainee) appointed on 03.06.2009 in the second batch are to be kept below to the first batch. This Seniority is purely based on the Communal Roster and fixed in the Selection List.
4) The copy of the Selection list of 4000 ITI Helpers in Communal Roster wise is sent through E-Mail to all the Chief Engineers and all the Superintending Engineers concerned for fixing of Seniority (i.e)
First batch : Sl.No. 1 to 2500.
Second batch: Sl.No. 2501 to 4000.
5) The Superintending Engineer’s concerned are instructed to maintain the above Seniority strictly and proper manner.
6) Receipt of this Memo should be acknowledged.
S. SYED LIYAKATH
All the Chief Engineers concerned.
All the Superintending Engineers concerned.
SENIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER/RECRUITMENT