TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION
Letter No.010360/G30/G301/2012-3, dated 27.03.2012.
In continuation of the above reference cited, I am to inform that, the names of the 73 Accounts Supervisors mentioned in the Annexure are likely to be considered for inclusion in the panel for promotion to the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, fixing crucial date on 25.03.2011. Therefore I request that the last 7 Years service particulars in respect of these officials as required inthe Format-II enclosed may be sent to this office on or before 31.03.2012.
2) I request you to furnish 6 copies of suitability reports duly filled up and signed by the officers those whose names and furnished in the Annexure enclosed provided they have passed the Accountancy Higher Grade before 25.03.2011 alongwith their service particulars in the separate sheet. If any of the Accounts Supervisor has not passed the above test, the fact may be informed to this office.
3) I also request you to furnish the list of Accounts Supervisors of your circle those who are qualified for promotion including the officials those who were temporarily relinquished and period is completed on the crucial date 25.03.2011 along with the particulars of all the qualified Accounts Supervisors names may be sent to this office in the proforma (format I & II) enclosed.
:: 2 ::
4) The Performance Assessment Reports for the periods ending 31.12.2008, 2009 and 2010 in respect of qualified Accounts Supervisors may also be sent along with the above particulars, if not already sent, the same may be sent immediately so as to preparing the panel for promotion expeditaly. If the P.A.R. were not written up for some reason or other, the position may also be intimated to this office alongwith their suitability reports to avoid further correspondence in this regard.
5) The particulars of D.P. if any initiated against the above Accounts Supervisors the details of punishment awarded undergoing punishment may be clearly furnished in the Format-I copies of charge Memos./Final orders/ Modified orders on appeal/appeal rejections etc. should also be furnished wherever necessary.
6) Further, I am also request you to send the above particulars of all the qualified Accounts Supervisors of your circle, for promotion as Asst. Accounts Officer on or before 31.03.2012 with the certificate to the effect that the particulars of the qualified Accounts Supervisors as on 25.03.2011 of your circle have been sent and there is no omission.
7) I am to request you to fix responsibility on the concerned officer to furnish the reports on or before the above stipulated time limit without waiting for a reminder from this office.
Encl.: 1) Format I & II Sd./- XXXX
(S. SYED LIYAKATH)
Copy to the Chief Financial Controller/General/Chennai-2.
Copy to G.32 Section/Adm. Branch/Chennai-2.
Copy to the Asst. Personnel Officer/Accounts Staff/Adm.Branch.
Copy to the Asst. Personnel Officer/Panel (Non-Technical)/Adm. Branch.
Copy to G.302 Seat/Adm. Branch.
Copy to Stock File.
FORMAT - I
FORMAT - II
(Service details should be furnished in separate sheet)
LIST OF ACCOLUNTS SUPERVISOR