:: TAMILNADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED ::
Er. A.V.RAVI, M.E., M.I.E.,
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 002.
The Chief Engineer concerned.
Lr.No. 05510/1066 /G.31/G.312/2015 -8, dated 30.06.2016
Establishment – Class II Service – Assistant Administrative Officer – Selected for promotion as Administrative Officer – Allotment orders – Issued.
(Per.) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No. 256 (Adm. Branch),
I am to state that, 7 Nos. of Assistant Administrative Officers as shown in the Annexure are selected for appointment to the post of Administrative Officer in the CMD/TANGEDCO Proceedings cited are allotted to your Region against the existing vacancies.
2) I am to inform that with reference to Note (1) Annexure-II referred in Regulation 93 of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations, orders of appointment and posting as Administrative Officer may be issued by you to the above promotees under intimation to this Office.
3) The above said Assistant Administrative Officers possess the requisite qualification to hold the post of Administrative Officer and hence their pay shall be fixed under Regulation 33(b) of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations.
4) I am also to request you to incorporate the following clause in the appointment and posting orders of the above promotees.
If he/she do/does not join duty within the stipulated time indicated, his/her promotion orders will be cancelled and the next junior will be promoted.
Any request for modification/cancellation in the place of posting will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5) The date of joining may be reported promptly apart from the certificate of transfer of charge.
Encl: Annexure (LATHA KESAVAN)
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER/AAS,
for CHIEF ENGINEER/PERSONNEL.
through the Superintending Engineers concerned
Copy to the Superintending Engineers concerned.
* They are requested to ensure that if any disciplinary proceeding is pending/Vigilance enquiry/Charges framed/Undergoing punishment awarded against the officials as mentioned in the Annexure, the appointment order should not be served to them and the fact may be intimated to this office.
** They are also requested to relieve the officials as per the orders of appointment and posting by the Chief Engineers concerned immediately by making local arrangement without waiting for substitute and instruct them to join at the new post before expiry of joining time. A report should be sent to this office regarding the date of relieving and date of joining of the officials. This will be apart from the CTC.
Copy to the Chief Engineer concerned
Copy to G.31(1) Seat.
Copy to Stock File.
ANNEXURE to Letter No.055120/1066/G.31/G.312/2015 -8,
& Panel Sl.No.
A.Antony Wilson Babu