TAMILNADU GENERATION & DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
144, Anna Salai,
All the Chief Engineers,
TANGEDCO & TANTRANSO.
Letter No.095087/G.11/G.111/2014-72, dated 09.02.2015.
Sub :- Establishment - Class II Service – A.E./Electrical and J.E./
Electrical I Grade – Selected for promotion as A.E.E./
Ref :- Memo.No.71223/495/G.1/G.11/2013-65, dt.17.10.2014.
The list of Assistant Engineers/Electrical, Junior Engineers/Electrical I Grade who have been selected for appointment as Assistant Executive Engineer/ Electrical on promotion in the reference cited, are allotted as detailed in Annexure for issue of appointment cum promotion order to the individuals.
2. Under powers delegated in B.P.Ms.No.61 (F.B.) (Sectt. Branch) dated 01.08.1988, the concerned authorities are requested to issue necessary appointment orders as Assistant Executive Engineer on promotion under Regulation 106 of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations and posting to the above promotees, to the circle as allotted under intimation to this office.
3. In this connection, I also invite reference to B.P.Ms.(FB) No.45 (Adm.Branch) dated 5.9.1988 wherein clear instructions have been issued regarding posting of personnel in the Central Offices.
4. I also request you to incorporate the following clause in the appointment and posting orders to the above promotees :-
“The appointment is subject to the outcome of W.P.Nos.22607/2011,18070/2012 19270/2012, 14842/2013, 15360/2013 and 20763/2013 and W.A.No.1375/2013 pending in the Hon’ble High Court of Madras.
The promotees concerned should join duty at the place posted within 2 weeks from the date of issue of this order and no modification of postings will be entertained.
If he/she fails to assume charges within 2 weeks of relief from the present station, promotion orders will be cancelled.
5. I also invite your attention to this Branch Letter No.113304/EA/A1/ 93-1 dated 22.11.1993 and issue suitable instructions to the Officers concerned to relieve the officials within 2 weeks from the date of issue of appointment and posting orders without waiting for joining of substitute and if any of the Officer do not relieve, necessary action may be taken against them/ him for not relieving promotees promptly as instructed in Memo. dated 22.11.93, I also invite your attention to the instructions in para (3) of Memo.No.117072/ Adm.Branch/ E1-3/ 97-1, dated 01.10.1997 and act accordingly.
6. As per Memo.No.089728/1069/G.15/G.151/2008-1, dated 29.08.2008, the Chief Engineers and Superintending Engineers of the Board are hereby informed that necessary instructions have already been issued in the Memo.No.95745/C1-1/1994-1 (Adm.Branch) dated 05.09.1994 for strict adherence for relieving/joining duty of the officials on his promotion. Inspite of said instructions, many officers in Class II Services has not joined duty in the respective office on promotion. Therefore, the Chairman has instructed that all the Officers concerned should relieve the promotees within 15 days from the date of receipt of order, failing which the Officers concerned will be held responsible.
7. The Superintending Engineers concerned should arrange to relieve the promotees immediately, even if there are vacancies in his circle. If the individual applies for Medical Leave, the matter should be referred to the Medical Board. If the individual applies any other leave, the same should be refused. If the individual applies for the Medical Leave, the fact may be intimated to this office so that the promotion order will be cancelled and allotment will be given after exhausting all the persons in the present panel.
8. I also request you to cancel the appointment and posting orders of the promotees due to non-joining duty in the place posted within 2 weeks from the date of relief and the fact intimated to this Branch for taking further necessary action. I also request that the above may be closely watched and action taken.
9. The Promotees who do not adhere to the time frame indicated for joining will be proceeded under Rule 8(a) of D&A Regulation as per Chairman Memo.No.100855/ 515/G42/G421/2002-1 dated 30.8.2002.
10. The Superintending Engineers concerned are requested to serve the promotion order to the individuals only if they are free from D.P./Undergoing punishment/ Vigilance remarks.
11.The following Sl.Nos.269,270,271,272,273,274,275,276,280,284,286, 290,298,299,300,302,303,307,309,310,311,312,313,314,316,317,318,319 and 320 are not eligible for Transfer Travelling Allowances.
S.AMUDHA Assistant Personnel Officer/Electrical
for Chief Engineer/ Personnel
Copy to all the Superintending Engineers / TANGEDCO & TANTRANSCO.
Copy to the Personnel Officer/Panel/Adm.Branch.
Copy to G.1, G.11(2), G.13 and G.18 Sections in Adm. Branch / Chennai-2.
Copy to Stock File.
|ANNEXURE TO Lr.No.095087/G.11/G.111/2014-72, DATED 09.02.2015.|
|Sl. No.||Name||DOB||Design||Present Circle||Allotted Circle|
|269||Ravichandran.V||20-07-67||AE/Elecl||Salem EDC||Gobi EDC|
|270||Maboophussain.S||15-06-65||AE/Elecl||Vellore EDC||Vellore EDC|
|272||Neelakandan.R||05-06-61||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||MTPS - I||MTPS-II|
|273||Muthusamy.S||14-07-69||AE/Elecl||Chengalpattu EDC||Chengalpattu EDC|
|274||Thangamariappan.M||07-04-76||AE/Elecl||Villupuram EDC||Villupuram EDC|
|275||Kesavan.P||11-05-66||AE/Elecl||Villupuram EDC||Tiruvannamalai EDC (Town/Vandavasi)|
|276||Srinivasan.S||24-07-60||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Coimbatore EDC/Metro||Generation Circle/Erode|
|277||Dhivakaran.G||23-01-63||AE/Elecl||Kanyakumari EDC||Tiruvannamalai EDC|
|278||Jahabarsadiq.M||18-05-65||AE/Elecl||Coimbatore EDC/North||Gobi EDC|
|280||Vasu.R||10-06-61||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Nagai EDC||Nagai EDC|
|284||Usman.S.K||08-05-57||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Chengalpattu EDC||Chengalpattu EDC|
|286||Ulagappan.PR||15-06-65||AE/Elecl||Sivaganga EDC||Sivaganga EDC (Town/Karaikudi)|
|288||Kandasamy.M||06-11-59||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Coimbatore EDC/North||Villupuram EDC|
|289||Ganeshkumar.R.S||07-01-74||AE/Elecl||Virudhunagar EDC||Tiruvannamalai EDC|
|293||Krishnamoorthy.G||31-05-64||AE/Elecl||Krishnagiri EDC||Dharmapuri EDC|
|294||Balaji.K.S||23-07-68||AE/Elecl||Coimbatore EDC/North||Tirupathur EDC|
|296||Ravishankar.S||02-06-57||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Chennai EDC/South||Chennai EDC/North|
|297||Subramanian.A||02-10-63||AE/Elecl||Sivaganga EDC||Kallakurichi EDC|
|298||Jagadeesan.S||30-03-67||AE/Elecl||Thiruvarur EDC||Thiruvarur EDC|
|299||Rajkumar.R.B.R||29-03-67||AE/Elecl||Sectt.Branch||AEE/Electrical, in the O/o. Vigilance Officer/ Vigilance Unit/Madurai under the Administrative control of Sectt. Branch, against the upgraded post sanctioned vide (Per.) CMD TANGEDCO Pro.No.310 dt.18.12.2014.|
|301||Subramanian.P.R||12-04-66||AE/Elecl||Madurai EDC||Villupuram EDC|
|302||Subramanian.N||10-06-68||AE/Elecl||Erode EDC||Gobi EDC|
|303||Balasubramanian.M||01-01-75||AE/Elecl||Karur EDC||Karur EDC (As Senior Manager/ I.S./C.O.) against the upgraded post vide B.P.No.25, dated 24.01.2001.|
|304||Manaranjanpatnaik.B||28-05-57||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Chennai EDC/South||ETPS|
|305||Suresh.S||17-05-71||AE/Elecl||Tirupur EDC||Dharmapuri EDC|
|307||Kanagaraj.R||25-05-75||AE/Elecl||Generation/ Kundah||Generation Circle/Kundah|
|308||Magalishami.R||15-05-60||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Trichy EDC/Metro||Villupuram EDC|
|309||Karthikeyan.K||20-04-67||AE/Elecl||Chennai EDC/West||Chennai EDC/South|
|310||Sureshbabu.K||03-05-68||AE/Elecl||Kancheepuram EDC||Kancheepuram EDC|
|311||Tamilselvan.D||24-06-67||AE/Elecl||Villupuram EDC||Villupuram EDC|
|312||Deivasigamani.R||02-03-61||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Pudukottai EDC||Nagai EDC|
|313||Guharamachandran.S||19-03-63||AE/Elecl||Cuddalore EDC||Villupuram EDC (Town/Tindivanam)|
|314||Shanmugam.C||15-06-65||AE/Elecl||Cuddalore EDC||Cuddalore EDC (C&I/Vridhachalam)|
|315||Ravichandran.N||17-06-65||AE/Elecl||Coimbatore EDC/Metro||Kallakurichi EDC|
|317||Karthikeyan.G||27-04-67||AE/Elecl||Vellore EDC||Vellore EDC|
|318||Veerasamy.S||18-05-68||AE/Elecl||Erode EDC||Gobi EDC|
|320||Shanmugam.N||07-06-61||JE/Elecl. I.Gr||Villupuram EDC||Villupuram EDC|
|321||Chinnamani Nadar.C||02-04-71||AE/Elecl||MTPS - I||NCTPS-II|
|322||Ravichandran.P.G||25-01-66||AE/Elecl||MTPS - I||NCTPS-II|
|Sd..09.02.2015 S.AMUDHA APO/ELECTRICAL|