TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
Er. N. KRISHNAMOORTHI, B.E.,
Chief Engineer/ Personnel,
8th Floor, NPKRR Maaligai,
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600 002.
All Chief Engineers/Distribution.
Letter No.091736/926/G26/G262/2014, dated 05.11.2014.
I am to inform that the clarifictory orders already issued in the reference cited has been re-examined.
2) It is clarified that the cases deferred for receipt of genuineness of educational qualification from the education authority may be considered for promotion subject to the condition that their promotion orders will be cancelled on later date, if the Educational Qualification certificate is found to be not genuine.
3) Hence, I request that the Superintending Engineer’s may kindly be instructed that the cases already deferred for want of genuineness of Educational Qualification may be examined by the Departmental Promotion Committee and suitability report may be furnished separately under the caption: ‘Suitability report of deferred cases’.
4) All Superintending Engineers may requested to expedite the verification of genuineness immediately on war-footing basis and completed preferably, before serving the promotion orders.
- 2 -
5) While serving the promotion orders the following undertaking may be obtained.
I would declare that the Educational Qualification certificate furnished by me is true and genuine.
I would agree for cancellation of my promotion, if the certificate is found to be not genuine/ bogus.
I understand that my promotion is subjected to ascertaining the genuineness.
6) The Suitability report on deferred cases may be expedited before 12.11.2014.
Copy to all Superintending Engineer's } for information and
(Distribution Circles) } necessary action please.