:: TANGEDCO ::
Ex-gratia - Payment of ex-gratia for the year 2010-2011 to the Temporary Casual Labourers/Contract Labourers, Part-time contingent workers - Orders issued.
Per CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No. 119 Dated:15.10.2011
Puratasi - 28 Vikruthi Aandu,
Thiruvalluvar Aandu - 2042.
1) Memo.No.012267/G58/G582/2008-1, dt. 20.02.08.
2) Per B.P. (Ch) No.110 (Adm. Branch) dt. 19.10.2010.
The issue of payment of ex-gratia for the year 2010-2011 to the Contract Labourers, Part-time contingent workers has been considered and accordingly the Hon'ble Chief Minister has announced for payment of exgratia to the Contract Labourers and Part time contingent workers for the year 2010-2011.
2. Consequentely, it has been decided that
i) The Contract Labourers who were paid ex-gratia for the year 2009-2010 and absorbed as Temporary Casual Labourers and subsequently absorbed in the regular post shall be paid ex-gratia for the Year 2010 - 2011.
ii) The Part-time contingent workers who were paid exgratia for the year 2009-2010 and are continued to be engaged till date shall be paid exgratia for the year 2010-2011.
iii) The Contract Labourers who are engaged directly by the Board on need basis on daily wages of Rs.120/- continuously till date without any break as per this Office Memo. dated 20.02.2008 shall be paid ex-gratia for the year 2010 - 2011.
iv) The Contract Labourers who are engaged in Vandavasi, Kumbakonam, Thirumayam Rural Electric Co-Operative Society and orders issued for absorption as TCL vide (Per) F.B. TANGEDGO Proceedings No.3, (Adm. Branch) dated 19.02.2011 shall be paid Ex-gratia for the year 2010 - 2011.
3. In pursuance of the above, it is hereby ordered that the persons mentioned in para 2 (i) to (iv) above shall be paid exgratia of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand and five hundred only) per head for the year 2010-2011. The exgratia payment shall be made on 18 .10.2011
4. The Superintending Engineers are strictly informed that accountability will be fixed on the officers for non-compliance of these orders and in case the payment is made to any in-eligible persons, responsibility will be fixed on the officers concerned.
5. The Superintending Engineers are requested to send a report regarding number of Temporary Casual Labourers/Contract Labourers, Contract Labourers engaged on need basis part time contingent workers who are paid ex-gratia for the year 2010-2011, alongwith their paid acquittance. The Superintending Engineers are also requested to send a seperate catogory wise statement (ie para 2 i to iv) showing the details of names of Temporary Casual Labourers/Contract Labourers, Contract Labourers engaged on need basis part time contingent workers who are paid ex-gratia for the year 2010-2011 along with their date of birth, date from which they are engaged and place in which they are working on or before 31.10.2011
6. The receipt of the Board Proceedings shall be acknowledged.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
All the Superintending Engineers
All the Chief Engineers
The Chief Financial Controller/General/Acct.Branch/Ch.2.
The Deputy Secretary/Board Office Secretariat Branch/Ch.2.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch/Ch.2.
The Residential Audit Officer/Ch.2.
:: 3 ::
The Secretary to Government/Energy Department/Chennai-9.
The Secretary to Government/Finance Department/Chennai-9.
The Chairman's Table/TNEB/Chennai-2.
The Executive Director/TNEB/Chennai-2.
The Member (Distribution) Chennai-2.
The Member (Generation) Chennai-2.
The Managing Director, TANTRANSCO.
The Addl. Director General of Police/Vigilance/Ch.2.
The Director (Finance)/TANTRANSCO.
The Director (Trans. Project)/TANTRANSCO.
The Director (Operation)/TANTRANSCO.
The Director (Finance)/TANGEDCO.
The Director (Generation)/TANGEDCO.
The Director (Project)/TANGEDCO.
The Secretary/ TANGEDCO/Chennai-2.
The Legal Adviser/ TANGEDCO/Chennai-2.
The Superintending Engineer/Chairman's Office.
The Industrial Relation Adviser/TNEB/Chennai-2.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/Administrative Branch/Chennai-2.
All Senior Personnel Officers/Adm.Branch/Chennai-2.
The Industrial Relations Officer/Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.
The Under Secretary/ Wage Revision.
The Director/TNEB Printing Press.
The Personnel Officer/Court Cases/Adm.Branch/Chennai - 2.
The Personnel Officer/Recruitment/Adm. Branch/Chennai - 2.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Tamil Development/Adm.Br./Ch.2.
Publication in the TNEB Bulletin (2 copies).
A9, A10, A12 and A13 Sections/Secretariat Branch/Ch.2.
G.44, G.58, G.61, G.65 Sections/Adm. Branch/Ch.2
Tamil Nadu Electricity Workers' Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Accounts & Executive Staff Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Workers Progressive Union (LPF).
Central Organisation of Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees(COTEE).
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Anna Podhu Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Janatha Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu National Electricity Workers' Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees Congress (N.L.O.)
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Thozhilalar Aykiyya Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers Association.
:: 4 ::
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Finance & Accounts Officers Association.
Bharathiya Electricity Employees Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Dr. Ambedkar Employees Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Card Billing Staff Union.
Stock File. ( 3 copies.)